Does your child have any one or more of these features :-
- Low self-esteem,
- Constantly feeling overwhelmed
- Extreme shyness or fear in groups
- Excessive fear of embarrassment
- Fear of separation from a loved one/clinging
- Withdrawal from touch
- Sleep and eating disorders
- Feeling stuck
- Elective mutism
- Low tolerance to stress
- Extreme fear of failure, perfectionism
- Aggressive or controlling behavior, craving attention
- Sleep disturbances, difficulty settling to sleep
- Easily triggered anger or emotional outbursts
- Poor balance and coordination or Poor stamina
- Poor digestion, tendency towards hypoglycemia
- Weak immune system, asthma, allergies and infections
- Difficulty adapting to change
- Difficulty catching a ball
- Difficulties with vision, reading or writing
- Cycles of hyperactivity and extreme fatigue
- Easily distracted, difficulty filtering out extraneous stimuli
If your answer is YES ,then you are at right place.
Such problems can be a result of any kind of impairment in the developmental sequence of the child.
These problems can be sorted out with the help of certain developmental postures and exercises in occupational therapy.
Contact Dr. JOLLY GUPTA JAIN (Consultant Occupational Therapist)
B.O.T.,M.O.T.(NEURO), Certified in “DEMENTIA CARE” by UTAS, WICKING Dementia Research and Education Center
for further information and occupational therapy treatment for your child, so that he/she can lead a stress free life free from all struggles to be enable to compete with his/her counterparts in this world of competition.
Available at: NEURO CARE, 005, TOWER 9, PARAS TIEREA, SECTOR 137, NOIDA- 201301